Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wecome

I do not post very often because my spelling is not very good and my punctuation is worse so if I have one long paragraph you will understand. As you probably now that I was layed off from work at the end of Jan. the company layed off about one third of all employees. I thought a job would be hard to find in this economy so I applied for unemployment, medicare and social security. Lets you know you are getting older when you can get medicare. I say I was forced into early retirement. I have learned there are a lot of hoops you have to jump thru when you try to take social security before you reach your full retirement age, they try to make sure there is no way you can meet all your bills it seems. Other than that everyone is doing alright.
I do not post very often but I do read so keep the posts coming.
Love you all
Lyle

No comments:

Post a Comment